Another week, another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hopes that you enjoy the shade as much as we do. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be amused by your biting remarks.
This week, we gave fans a closer look at Drake‘s luxurious bed — yes, we really did, you can read it here. While a lot of readers (understandably) dissed us for sharing that unnecessary info, others took it is as another welcome moment to trash talk Drizzy.
Our audience also had a lot to say about French Montana’s claims that he’s on Kendrick Lamar’s level. And we’d like to take this moment to thank everyone who chimed into that discussion, reading your comments was an absolute joy.
In other news, Ja Rule had the audacity to fire shots at 50 Cent, Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan were BFF goals in The Last Dance, and turns out everything is not Gucci at Gucci.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about Drake’s insane bed, French Montana’s over-confidence and many more.
You didn’t have to do Jay like that😭
Original Post: Biggie Thought JAY-Z Was a Better Rapper Than Him, Says Lil’ Cease
10. “Thats like a Rolls-Royce saying an Acura is more luxurious.” – Bravo-Reyes Antonio
*Laughs in 50 Cent*
Original Post: Ja Rule Thinks He “Musically Influenced” 50 Cent & He Has the Memes to Prove It
9. “What in the Fyre festival levels a lie is this?” – Kevin Philbrick
Let me buy those shoes off you, Drew
Original Post: The 10 Most Valuable Sneakers of 2020 Q1
8. “If I don’t flip these 5 Vans I just bought because of this post, I’m whoopin yo ass.” – Drew Godwin
When everything is not Gucci
Original Post: Gucci Sales Are Plummeting According to Kering Q1 Report
7. “If you look at this photo you can see why.” – Chaz Singh
Save your tears
Original Post: Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen Flexed Some Wild Watches on ‘The Last Dance’
6. “And here I was, feeling sorry for Pippen only being the 122nd highest-paid player of the NBA.” – Bart Wessels
To be fair, French toast is a hard one to beat
Original Post: French Montana vs. Kendrick Lamar vs. Young Thug Beef Explained
5. “Kendrick pee got more value than French Puttana’s career.” – Saladin Kamal
4. “The difference between Kendrick and French is Kendrick’s music is a banger forever, French songs sound good 2 times.” – Jason MC
3. “Never heard someone say put some French Montana on.” – 1dayraymay
2. “Also Hannah Montana > French Montana” – giacomrizzi
Guess he doesn’t “Hate Sleeping Alone” anymore
Original Post: Drake’s Luxurious Bed Costs As Much As a House
1. “Makes sense now why he only loves his bed and his mama 🤷🏽♀️” – Ouarda Coussay